SAVE MONEY WHILE INCREASING THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
St. Louis County SAVES™ is a new low-interest rate financing program for home and business owners in St. Louis County - designed specifically for energy efficiency improvements to your home.
Now taking applications from St. Louis County home and business owners.
RESIDENTIAL LOAN PROGRAM:
Energy Efficiency Begins At Home
- Make energy efficiency upgrades, including replacing HVAC and water heaters
- Interest rate fixed at 3.5% for unsecured personal loan; APR will vary based on 3% loan fee and term. See Payment Estimator for more information.
- Owner-occupied, single-family homes are eligible
- Borrower requirements set at FICO score ≥ 660; Debt-to-income ratio < 45%
- Borrow $2,500-$15,000
- Combine with utility rebates and federal tax credits for more savings
COMMERCIAL LOAN PROGRAM:
Pay the Utility or Invest in Your Facility
- Upgrade your lighting, HVAC, controls, weatherization
- Interest rate fixed at 3.5%.
- Borrow $50,000-$250,000
St. Louis County SAVES™ is dedicated to providing you these benefits:
- Save money on rising energy cost
- Improve the comfort of your home or business
- Keep St. Louis County green and growing!